blackjeans

Thursday, February 03, 2005

letter to him

I have dicided to use this blog to write letters that I will never deliver.

Hello (insert his name)

How have you been? I have been doing ok. Being married is ok but sometimes I am not sure I like it. The sex with him is nothing like it was with you. I do miss that sometimes. I will still put pizza on the grill like you did. And I even have him liking it that way. I do it not just for the unique taste but to remember you. I will take a bite and smile. He thinks the smile is because I like my pizza grilled like that but the smile is for you. I do like grilled pizza don't get me wrong I have loved it since the 1st time you made it for me.

I also miss going to your house and sleeping in your bed. I miss the way you use to wait on me. You would even wash me in the shower. You would make sure I was squeaky clean all over and then lick me dry. Or so you would say but the licking never made me dry I would just get wetter.

Well time to go home to my husbnad.

I miss you often.

Love,
Me

1 Comments:

  • At February 3, 2005 at 5:32 PM, Blogger Kelly said…

    maybe this is a little too random, but I found your blog by clicking "Next Blog" after creating and viewing one at http://roxrelief.blogger.com by my situation is uglier.

    good luck to you

     

Post a Comment

<< Home